Pulled down, like a shade 7 Little Words
Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “Pulled down, like a shade” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for Pulled down, like a shade, it has 8 letters. Below is the answer.
Pulled down, like a shade 8 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Unrolled
Rearrange the letters to form the word Unrolled.
Other puzzles for Today:
- Ice Age woolly mammoth 7 Little Words
- Like a TV Tribal Council 7 Little Words
- What Nestle calls its chips 7 Little Words
- Gifts for dad often 7 Little Words
- Hydrated bouillon cube 7 Little Words
- Pulled down like a shade 7 Little Words
- Canine’s domed home 7 Little Words
- Like many late processions 7 Little Words
- Marceau or Desailly 7 Little Words
- Zara Tindall’s maiden name 7 Little Words
- Shirley Hughes book 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.