Part of a cone, in geometry 7 Little Words
Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “Part of a cone, in geometry” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for Part of a cone, in geometry, it has 7 letters. Below is the answer.
Part of a cone, in geometry 7 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Frustum
Rearrange the letters to form the word Frustum.
Other puzzles for Today:
- In a fearless manner 7 Little Words
- Soldier Field’s team 7 Little Words
- Productive 7 Little Words
- Part of a cone in geometry 7 Little Words
- Rapunzel’s “Tangled” weapon 7 Little Words
- The F in FTSE 7 Little Words
- Took on diesel perhaps 7 Little Words
- Liberty Stadium’s club 7 Little Words
- Liverpool legend Fowler 7 Little Words
- Took petrol on board 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.