Oldest Nordic university 7 Little Words
Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “Oldest Nordic university” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for Oldest Nordic university, it has 7 letters. Below is the answer.
Oldest Nordic university 7 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Uppsala
Rearrange the letters to form the word Uppsala.
Other puzzles for Today:
- Get the better of in debate 7 Little Words
- Subordinate issue 7 Little Words
- Desert in northern Africa 7 Little Words
- Removing as one’s hat 7 Little Words
- NY above Yonkers perhaps 7 Little Words
- Psychiatrists informally 7 Little Words
- Skirmishes 7 Little Words
- Oldest Nordic university 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.