Feathery-flowered shrub 7 Little Words
Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “Feathery-flowered shrub” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for Feathery-flowered shrub, it has 8 letters. Below is the answer.
Feathery-flowered shrub 8 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Tamarisk
Rearrange the letters to form the word Tamarisk.
Other puzzles for Today:
- Highest New Zealand peak 7 Little Words
- Rushes forward as a wave 7 Little Words
- Feathery-flowered shrub 7 Little Words
- Lobster or mussel 7 Little Words
- Food for “good” gut bacteria 7 Little Words
- Excites 7 Little Words
- Male bovines 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.