Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “Fee paid to use a road” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for Fee paid to use a road, it has 4 letters. Below is the answer.
Fee paid to use a road 4 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Toll
Rearrange the letters to form the word Toll.
Other puzzles for Today:
- Shake 7 Little Words
- Maudlin 7 Little Words
- Patrolled by the law 7 Little Words
- Without conserving anything 7 Little Words
- Fee paid to use a highway 7 Little Words
- Lightly raining 7 Little Words
- Comes back to 7 Little Words
- Fee paid to use a road 7 Little Words
- Forming a vapour cloud 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.