Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “Removal, as of an appendix” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for Removal, as of an appendix, it has 8 letters. Below is the answer.
Removal, as of an appendix 8 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Exeresis
Rearrange the letters to form the word Exeresis.
Other puzzles for Today:
- Swap 7 Little Words
- Stay on your feet 7 Little Words
- Taxi star Danny 7 Little Words
- Mark Zuckerberg’s sweatshirt 7 Little Words
- Place that grows plants 7 Little Words
- Pepper Potts actress 7 Little Words
- Removal as of an appendix 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.
- Eight letter word for removal of an appendix
- removal as of an appendix
- removalist of an appendix 7 little words clue