Is it hard to find the answer to today’s clue “1979 Peace Nobelist Mother” of 7 Little Words game?
The main aim in 7 little words is to find the 7 words using the provided clues. Along with 7 clues, the number of letters in the word that needs to be figured out is also given. Using both these clues, the player tries to find the word. Give it another try to find the answer for 1979 Peace Nobelist Mother, it has 6 letters. Below is the answer.
1979 Peace Nobelist Mother 6 letters
Answer to the puzzle: Teresa
Rearrange the letters to form the word Teresa.
Other puzzles for Today:
- Like a teed-off golf ball 7 Little Words
- Cleaned with a rush of water 7 Little Words
- Went from first to second 7 Little Words
- Warmed at the campfire 7 Little Words
- Extracted juice forcibly 7 Little Words
- Confessed 7 Little Words
- 1979 Peace Nobelist Mother 7 Little Words
Search for more answers:
If you liked this page, please leave a note on the message section. A “thank you” would be just fine.